As a founder, you can’t always put your new office space expense on your only credit card. A team office sets you back several thousand dollars.
“The process in general was super fast. Very simple. The person we worked with was great and we chose the first space we looked at. I really have nothing to improve…actually, we did have one piece of feedback. I wasn’t able to pay for the space; we had to find someone on the team with a credit card for such a large amount. It would be more convenient if you’d support wire transfers or bank account support for payment.”
We’ve listened to our customers and made booking your space online even easier by introducing payment with a bank account, so you can focus on doing what matters – running your business.
- Payment authentication that’s fast, easy, and you-friendly
- Simple setup based on information you know
- Instant transfer authentication —without waiting for micro-deposits to land in your bank account for 2 days. Then searching for them. Then entering them in LiquidSpace. You wanted to book a space right?
- Secure. LiquidSpace does not have access to any of your payment information, nor is it stored anywhere on our site or shared with our merchants.
- One click change from credit card to bank account payment once you have booked a space.
- A workspace concierge available to you anytime to answer questions. But that happens always.
Find your space. Go on a tour. Then book the one you like. In the payment window select if you want to pay by credit card or bank account. If you select bank account. Choose your bank. Enter your credentials through the secure interface. Review the house rules and you are ready to move into your new office.
Note: We have automatic payment set from these banks:
- Bank of America
- Wells Fargo
- US Bank
- Capital One
- TD Bank
- Navy Federal
- Charles Schwab
Using a different bank? Contact your Workspace Concierge so we can help you setup your payment profile 1-855-257-2665.